Scared of technology?
Don’t be. You’ve come to the right place.
- Technology is attainable for non-profits.
- It is not all-or-nothing.
- You can do it just a little.
- You can do it only when the time is right.
- It doesn’t need to be expensive to be helpful and effective.
You are different
Non-profits are different. It is critical that any technology recommendations honor your mission and your challenges. The differences with the profit world can be significant.
The cornerstone of all the services you’ll find here is listening with a non-profit ear – careful listening to you and your organization to best fit your themes and culture and budget.
The goal is to put your organization in a fundamentally better position, now and into the future. Together we can chart a comfortable path forward.
Explore how that can happen.
One of the paths below can be the start of a great collaboration. Find out more.